Whenever matric exams are approaching people start STRESSING. But this is only because they don’t know the secret to doing well in Matric. 👀
And that secret is past papers.
Why? Well let me tell you. 🙋♀️🙋♀️
If you go through past papers you’ll start noticing that they tend to be quite similar.
In fact, they always ask questions in the same order.
And often, the questions even look similar to old questions. This is not an accident – when you write your final exam, chances are it won’t look toooo different from the exams previous years wrote. 👀
This means that by doing past papers you can get an ✨idea✨ of what kind of questions might be asked in your final exam. Which means that by doing past papers you are getting a ✨sneak peak✨ at questions that are similar to what you might get in the final.
On top of that, you are revising content while you do the papers. This means that one of the best ways to study is to ditch the textbook and focus on past papers.
Your average study session should look like this:
- Sit down and aim to finish a past paper 📝📝📝
- Start the paper, and do the questions in order 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣
- If you get stuck, look at the memo 👀
- If the memo doesn’t make sense, look at the textbook, message FoondaMate, text a friend, anything to get you to understand 📚📚📚
- Once you understand, complete the question 📝📝📝
- Then go back to doing the paper in order, and if you get stuck go back to step 3 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣
If you do this for 2/3 papers a day your marks for matric will go up – because you will be learning the content you don’t understand, practicing the content you do, and getting an idea of how the examiners like to ask questions.
And if you need past papers, we will of course send them to you! Just send a message to us on WhatsApp at +2760 070 3213 with the subject, paper number, month and year or click this link and you’ll get just what you need 💛🤖